We are currently seeking a full-time structural design engineer to join our team of professionals and help staff our new office in Steamboat Springs, Colorado. The successful candidate must be able to work independently, and have excellent verbal communication and writing skills. Our firm is active in the design and drawing production of residential, commercial, industrial and non-building structures.
STRUCTURAL DESIGN ENGINEER POSITION
- 3 to 5 years of professional experience
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Structural, Civil, and/or Architectural Engineering
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills
- Experience with residential structural design
- Experience with commercial structural design helpful
- Passionate about the art of engineering and self-motivated
- Strong technical skills and familiar with using Revit Structure, and common structural analysis software (i.e. Risa 2D/3D, Enercalc, Forte, Microsoft Office Programs, MathCAD, RAM Systems Structural Software, etc.)
- Design experience with wood, concrete, steel, and masonry – experience with post-tensioned concrete a plus
Typical Job Responsibilities Include:
- Represent Anthem in the Steamboat Springs market as a knowledge leader and expert
- Provide and/or assist in structural engineering design and drafting for a variety of projects
- Assist with preparation of construction documents using Revit Structure
- Construction administration support, including site visits, shop drawing review, responding to RFI’s and field modifications, and preparation of field observation reports
Anthem offers competitive salaries, an enjoyable work environment and comprehensive benefits. We strongly believe that a proper work-life balance and the happiness of our employees result in the efficiency of our operation and our overall success.
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience.
Please send cover letter, resume with specific project experience, and a reference list.