We are currently seeking two full-time positions, one project structural engineer and one structural project manager to join our team of professionals. Our firm is active in the design and drawing production of residential, commercial, industrial and non-building structures.
Structural Engineering Project Manager Position
We are seeking a talented, full-time structural engineer with project management experience to join our team. We are looking for an experience P.E. with excellent client services skills to provide project management support across our varied project types.
- 6 to 10 years of experience with P.E. license
- B.S. or M.S. degree from an accredited civil or architectural engineering program with an emphasis in structural engineering
- Strong technical skills and familiar with using Revit Structure, AutoCAD, and common structural analysis software (i.e. Risa 2D/3D, Enercalc, Forte, Microsoft Office Programs, MathCAD, RAM Systems Structural Software, etc.)
- Familiar with International and Residential Building Codes, ASCE 7, ACI 318, and ASCE Steel Construction Manual
- Experience with high-end residential structural design preferred
- Experience with industrial and commercial structural design
- Design experience with wood, concrete, steel, and masonry – experience with post-tensioned concrete a plus
- Ability to work in a team approach environment
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills
- Passionate about the art of engineering and self-motivated
Typical Job Responsibilities Include:
- Manage structural design projects including planning, budgeting, preparing analytical models of building and non-building structures, and coordinating and executing designs from conceptual design through final construction documents.
- Provide and/or assist in structural engineering design and drafting for a variety of projects
- Ability to manage engineering staff including coordinating project work with internal design team, architects, contractors, and building departments.
- Assist with preparation of construction documents using Revit and/or AutoCAD
- Construction administration support, including site visits, shop drawing review, responding to RFI’s and field modifications, and preparation of field observation reports
Anthem offers competitive salaries, an enjoyable work environment and comprehensive benefits. We strongly believe that a proper work-life balance and the happiness of our employees result in the efficiency of our operation and our overall success.
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience.
Please send cover letter, resume with specific project experience, and a reference list.