We are currently seeking a full-time structural project manager to join our team of professionals and help start up our new office in Steamboat Springs, Colorado. The successful candidate must be able to work independently, and have excellent verbal communication and writing skills. Our firm is active in the design and drawing production of residential, commercial, industrial and non-building structures.
STRUCTURAL ENGINEER PROJECT MANAGER POSITION
- 8 to 15 years of professional experience
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Structural, Civil, and/or Architectural Engineering
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills
- Experience with business development and client management
- Passionate about the art of engineering and self-motivated
- Strong technical skills and familiar with using Revit Structure, AutoCAD, and common structural analysis software (i.e. Risa 2D/3D, Enercalc, Forte, Microsoft Office Programs, MathCAD, RAM Systems Structural Software, etc.)
- Experience with residential structural design
- Experience with industrial and commercial structural design preferred
- Design experience with wood, concrete, steel, and masonry – experience with post-tensioned concrete a plus
Typical Job Responsibilities Include:
- Represent Anthem in the Steamboat Springs market as a knowledge leader and expert
- Support and coach Anthem production staff for success
- Delegate work to staff in Boulder office from satellite office in Steamboat Springs
- Provide and/or assist in structural engineering design and drafting for a variety of projects
- Assist with preparation of construction documents using Revit and/or AutoCAD
- Construction administration support, including site visits, shop drawing review, responding to RFI’s and field modifications, and preparation of field observation reports
Anthem offers competitive salaries, an enjoyable work environment and comprehensive benefits. We strongly believe that a proper work-life balance and the happiness of our employees result in the efficiency of our operation and our overall success.
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience.
Please send cover letter, resume with specific project experience, and a reference list.