We are currently seeking a full-time professionally licensed structural project manager to join our team of professionals. Our firm is active in the design and drawing production of residential, commercial, industrial and non-building structures.
Structural Project Manager Position
- 12 – 18 years of professional experience, including project management
- or M.S. degree in Structural, Civil, and/or Architectural Engineering
- Strong technical skills and familiar with using Revit Structure, and common structural analysis software (i.e. Risa 2D/3D, Enercalc, Forte, Microsoft Office Programs, MathCAD, RAM Systems Structural Software, etc.)
- Experience with residential, industrial and commercial structural design
- Design experience with wood, concrete, steel, masonry, and post-tensioned concrete
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills
- Passionate about the art of engineering and self-motivated
Typical Job Responsibilities Include:
- Manage a team producing construction documents for a variety of projects and proactively manage budgets for those projects
- Assist with preparation of construction documents using Revit Structure
- Construction administration support, including site visits, shop drawing review, responding to RFI’s and field modifications, and preparation of field observation reports
- Assist with prepartion of fee proposal and aid in responding to RFP’s and RFQ’s
- Proactive Business Development skills is a must
Anthem offers competitive salaries, an enjoyable work environment and comprehensive benefits. We strongly believe that a proper work-life balance and the happiness of our employees result in the efficiency of our operation and our overall success.
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience.
Please send cover letter, resume with specific project experience, and a reference list.