We are currently seeking a full-time professionally licensed senior structural design engineer to join our team of professionals in our Boulder, Colorado office. The successful candidate must be able to work independently, and have excellent verbal communication and writing skills. Our firm is active in the design and drawing production of residential, commercial, industrial and non-building structures.
SENIOR PROJECT STRUCTURAL ENGINEER POSITION
- 10 – 15 years of professional experience
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Structural, Civil, and/or Architectural Engineering
- Experience with commercial structural design helpful
- Strong technical skills and proficient using Revit Structure, and common structural analysis software (i.e. Risa 2D/3D, Enercalc, Forte, Microsoft Office Programs, RAM Systems Structural Software, etc.)
- Extensive experience with residential structural design (high end custom homes and multi-family building projects)
- Design experience with wood, concrete, steel, and masonry – experience with post-tensioned concrete a plus
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills
- Passionate about the art of engineering and self-motivated
Typical Job Responsibilities Include:
- Represent Anthem in the front range market as a knowledge leader and expert
- Provide and/or assist in structural engineering design and drafting for a variety of projects
- Assist with preparation of construction documents using Revit Structure to a Level of Development 300
- Construction administration support, including site visits, shop drawing review, responding to RFI’s and field modifications, and preparation of field observation reports
Anthem offers competitive salaries, an enjoyable work environment and comprehensive benefits. We strongly believe that a proper work-life balance and the happiness of our employees result in the efficiency of our operation and our overall success.
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience.
Please send cover letter, resume with specific project experience, and a reference list.