Anthem Structural Engineers is seeking a full-time experienced BIM Production BIM/ Revit Modeler to join our team of professionals in our Boulder, Golden, and Steamboat Springs, Colorado offices. We are also accepting candidates who prefer part-time or full-time remote work atmospheres. The ideal candidate shall have experience working with structural projects for at least the past 3-4 years. Candidate will be able to develop 3-D Revit Structural models for various building types and structures, framed in steel, masonry, concrete and wood from Architectural Revit models and AutoCAD drawing files. Responsive candidates shall have a strong ability to use the Revit model to develop an accurate and well-coordinated set of structural drawings that contain plans, elevations, sections and details.
STRUCTURAL PRODUCTION BIM/REVIT MODELER POSITION
- Assisting in the continued development and improvement of Anthem’s Revit production standards including our Revit template, Revit families, typical details, schedules, etc.
- Participate in, and provide training to our production staff.
- Maintain and organize Typical Detail Library in Revit
- Understand the practice of Structural Engineering, project delivery and construction methods
- Demonstrate the ability to work under pressure, to manage deadlines, and prioritize assignments
- Support our engineering staff with model/drawing production. Anthem’s project types are diverse, and include residential, commercial, industrial, infrastructure, and non-building-type structures.
Typical Job Responsibilities Include:
- Represent Anthem in the front range market as a knowledge leader and expert
- Provide and/or assist in structural engineering design and drafting for a variety of projects
- Assist with preparation of construction documents using Revit Structure
- Construction administration support, including site visits, shop drawing review, responding to RFI’s and field modifications, and preparation of field observation reports
Anthem offers a competitive compensation package along with comprehensive benefits. We promote an enjoyable work environment and 40-hour work weeks. We strongly believe that a proper work-life balance and the happiness of our employees result in the efficiency of our operation and overall success.